Monday 7 March 2011

SP555

I really think my mountfield SP555 mower is great value for money; it has a powerful honda engine and a 22" cutting width which allows me to mow the lawn at a fast rate. the grass collector works really well in dry or damp conditions leaving a nice trim finish with little or no clippings left around. if the grass gets a little out of hand or I want to trim the rougher areas the mountfield does it with ease just by removing the grass box; I also use the simple to convert mulching system which means I don't have to get rid of the grass clippings and the lawn looks just as tidy as when I collect. Price was important to me and when I shopped around and compared the Mountfield with other makes I found my machine was by far the best value offering a 5 year warranty plus a free 20 year anti corrosion warranty on the cutter deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment