Wednesday 6 April 2011

Empress 16

I have great pleasure in writing to you to tell you how pleased we have been with the lawn mower we bought in 1987.
At our previous house we had a 100ft garden and each year I would have to buy a new electric lawn mower, after several years I decided to invest my money in a Mountfield petrol mower, I paid approximately £300 and purchased it from Freeman’s mail order catalogue.  The mower is still going today even with unleaded petrol and I wanted you to know it is the best value for money I have ever invested in.  We are now going to replace it soon as it is becoming hard work for my husband to pull the cord to start it.  So regrettably we are now looking to buy an electric lawn mower.  The house where we now live has a 70ft garden and we were hoping you could recommend a mower for us. I have also attached the pictures of our lawn mower and the info slip we received when we bought our Mountfield mower, again many thanks and we look forward to hearing your response regarding new mower.


Many thanks


Mrs Tina Houghton



3 comments:

  1. I have the Empress for 14 years and it's been a great workhorse, despite once having lots of stones to hit! I also have a Mountfield Quiet Shredder that I am most impressed with. Whilst using it I have many thoughts about life and even have given my shredder his own facebook page where he shares his unique slant on how shredding is like life. https://www.facebook.com/LifeandShredding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information about lawn mowers. I was finding dealers for Lawn Mower Sales Alpharetta and not very much sure which brand or product do I need. If you can help me in finding a good product for my lawn I would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The character mowers are organized in a "v" in the again trendy the tractor with each mower's tune slightly overlapping that state-of-the-art the mower in the the front it. http://www.howdoesyourgardenmow.com/

    ReplyDelete